Imagine sitting on the couch with your significant other enjoying movies and pizza on Friday night or a relaxing evening at home with nothing but your radio and a book to keep you company. The Round Rock apartments of Rocking Horse Ranch offer so many ways to enjoy life, and you get to do so in an apartment community that’s full of amenities and conveniently located near Austin. Whether you want to drive to the state capital for an evening out, or you want to enjoy local Texas favorites, Rocking Horse Ranch apartment homes make it easy to do everything you want in life.
A Round Rock Apartment Community with a Variety of Restaurants and Entertainment
Like many vibrant towns, Round Rock is home to some serious variety when it comes to restaurants. From mainstream takeout like Papa John’s Pizza to local food like Little Red Wagon Hamburgers and Salt Lick BBQ, you’ll never run out of delicious places to eat around our apartments in Round Rock. Round Rock also offers a variety of entertainment venues for activities as diverse as theater and baseball, as well as a locally popular water park. The city’s population of more than 100,000 residents means our apartments in Round Rock within a few minutes of virtually any business or entertainment need.
Round Rock Apartments Near ACC, Shopping & More
One of the features of our apartment community that our residents love is that it gives you the impression you’re living in an old-fashioned, quiet corner of Texas, but you’re not so far out-of-the-way of everything that it takes an hour’s drive to get to the nearest grocery store. Quiet and enjoyable yet convenient and contemporary. Our Round Rock apartments for rent make it easy to enjoy grand Texas living.
We’d love to welcome you on a tour of our beautiful property, as well as show you how our apartments for rent in Round Rock offer endless amenities and conveniences. Contact our friendly leasing agents for a tour of Rocking Horse Ranch.
Looking for an apartment in Austin-Round Rock Area? Give us a call!
- Mas Fajitas Mexican Restaurant (512) 716-1332 – Small chain known for its menu of Mexican favorites & traditional cocktails.
- Salt Lick BBQ (512) 386-1044 – Serving famous brisket, sausage & sides. Try our food out on our leafy stone patio.
- Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory (512) 537-4999 – Fast-food chain serving famous homemade tortillas, classic Mexican dishes and festive surroundings.
- Mama Fu’s Asian House (512) 982-5824 – Family-friendly chain dishing up Asian fare in a modern setting.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard (512) 687-2786 – Chill out with frozen custard sundaes, plus a choice of toppings (with a drive-thru window).
- Shipley Do-nuts (512) 218-0231 – Chain with a variety of donuts. Also serves kolaches, espresso drinks & smoothies.
- Hat Creek Burger Company (512) 428-6164 – A Family-friendly burger joint with a patio and play yard for the kids.
- Torchys Tacos (512) 381-0173 – Local chain serving creative selections of tacos in inventive varieties. Also open for breakfast.
- Round Rock Independent School District 512-464-8350
- Claude Berkman Elementary – 512-464-8250 – This elementary school is an above average, public school located in Round Rock, TX. It has 499 students in grades PK, K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Students here perform below average on state tests, according to GreatSchools.org, are making about average year-over-year academic improvement, and this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- C.D. Fulkes Middle School 512-428-3100 – This middle school is an above average, public school located in Round Rock, TX. It has 757 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. This school is rated about average in school quality compared to other schools in the state. Students here perform about average on state tests, are making above average year-over-year academic improvement, and this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- Stoney Point High School 512-428-7000 – This high school is a highly rated, public school located in Round Rock, TX. It has 2,629 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Students here perform above average on state tests, have above average college readiness measures, are making below average year-over-year academic improvement, take more advanced courses per student than the state average, and this school has about average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- Austin Community College – Round Rock Campus has delivered the first two years of quality, affordable college education to thousands of Central Texas students since 2010. The campus serves 5,000 students and is located off University Boulevard in the heart of Round Rock’s higher education district.
- Sam Bass Community Theater – A local, longtime home for amateur adult & youth theater, with 6 or 7 productions each year.
- Typhoon Texas Water Park – Children’s waterpark featuring 7 different slides, more than 100 spray areas, splash pad playground and a massive, 800-gallon water bucket that douses the entire play area.
- Dell Diamond – Home of the Round Rock Express; proud affiliate of the Texas Rangers baseball team.
- Old Settlers Park – Huge park offering recreational activities & picnic space, plus ample room for a range of sports.
- Play for All Abilities Park – Children’s playground that accommodates special-needs kids for therapy, learning & play.
- Stonehill Shopping Center – Only 12 miles North of Austin, Stone Hill Town Center serves the thriving communities of Pflugerville & Round Rock.
- IKEA – Pick up ready-to-assemble furniture, plus housewares, in a warehouse-like space at this national chain.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets – Family-friendly outdoor mall located that is home to 125 stores. Also hosts a variety of stores specializing in women’s, men’s, family, and sporting apparel and fine jewelry, all at 25%-65% off everyday prices.
- La Fonterra Shopping Center – Outdoor shopping center home to a variety of stores including Lowe’s, Marshalls, Barnes & Noble and many more.
- Target – National chain offering home goods, designer collections clothing, electronics & more.
- Gander Mountain – Chain retailer offering hunting, fishing & camping gear. Also satisfies boating & automotive needs.
- LA Fitness – 24-hour fitness center that appeals to both novice and experienced gym members.
- H-E-B plus! – Grocery store with fresh produce, on-site bakery, deli, and fresh meats. Stop in for our prepared-to-go meals.
- Chase Bank – Branch location with tellers available, drive-up services, multilingual ATM’s and safe deposit boxes.
- St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center – This hospital’s comprehensive services include advanced cardiac care at the Heart Hospital of Austin as well as emergency services in a 24-hour emergency department. The Medical Center is also known for providing advanced orthopedic and robotic services, among other complex specialties.
- NextCare Urgent Care – Easy and affordable access to caring medical professionals in Round Rock. Conveniently located on Palm Valley Blvd. near Sunrise Rd. This center offers extended hours on nights, weekends and holidays. Stop in for a solid combination of care, convenience and cost.